In this interview you will learn:
- What the 1 critical piece businesses need to include in building their business plan
- How to learn from failure and mistakes
- Why people hate their book keeper!
CapForge, Inc. has been serving San Diego small business owners for the last fourteen years in many different capacities.
“At CapForge we take customer service very seriously and strive to provide fast turnaround times, affordable and flexible pricing and high value add services. We do much more than simply keep the books- we can help you position your business for growth in profits and sales.”
Special Offer for listeners of this show:
Mike Saunders, MBA
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with D. Scott Kenik, Founder and Principal of Wealth Concepts Group Discussing Market Volatility - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Chris Prefontaine, Chairman & Founder of the Wicked Smart Companies & Host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Kerry Morris, CFP Founder of HonorShield - May 25, 2023