Matt Miller spent the first 9 years of his career as an Air Force pilot, before enter- ing the private sector to work in both the medical device and advertising industries.
While a top performer in the corporate world, his long term desire was to be his own boss. A good friend one day mentioned the gum ball machines he and his young daughters owned, and that conversation began a 10 year business quest that has brought Matt’s company, School Spirit Vending, to the cutting edge of both the vending and school fundraising industries.
Today, School Spirit Vending’s franchising program provides a proven and profitable business system for busy professionals and their families looking to develop secondary income streams with a limited time commitment.
• Noted expert in the vending and school fundraising industries
• Successfully transitioned from 20 years in the military and the corporate
world to run multiple successful businesses
• Married with 3 kids and lives in rural TX
• Host of School Zone Podcast
Learn more: www.ssvbusiness.com/IE
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Marcus Sheridan The Sales Lion - October 17, 2017
- Henry Kaminski Jr with Unique Designz-The Brand Doctor Podcast – Ep 55 – Why Its Important To Make Connections With People Better Than You - October 17, 2017
- Henry Kaminski Jr with Unique Designz-The Brand Doctor Podcast –Ep 54 – Where To Start With Branding - October 17, 2017