Matt Miller spent the first 9 years of his career as an Air Force pilot, before enter- ing the private sector to work in both the medical device and advertising industries.
While a top performer in the corporate world, his long term desire was to be his own boss. A good friend one day mentioned the gum ball machines he and his young daughters owned, and that conversation began a 10 year business quest that has brought Matt’s company, School Spirit Vending, to the cutting edge of both the vending and school fundraising industries.
Today, School Spirit Vending’s franchising program provides a proven and profitable business system for busy professionals and their families looking to develop secondary income streams with a limited time commitment.
• Noted expert in the vending and school fundraising industries
• Successfully transitioned from 20 years in the military and the corporate
world to run multiple successful businesses
• Married with 3 kids and lives in rural TX
• Host of School Zone Podcast
Learn more: www.ssvbusiness.com/IE
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Brian Sooy Founder of Aespire and author of the top-rated branding and culture book, “Raise Your Voice: A Cause Manifesto.” - February 17, 2019
- Holly Fisher founder and CEO of Fisher Creative - February 17, 2019
- Macy Robison Founder of Uplight Creative - February 17, 2019