Resume Storyteller Podcast Host Virginia Franco discusses the LinkedIn writing strategies she keeps top of mind when working with clients across all levels and industries.
Topics discussed include:
- Do I need to be on LinkedIn?
- What sections should I focus on?
- Should I pay for LinkedIn premium?
- What do keywords have to do with my LinkedIn profile?
LEARN MORE: www.virginiafrancoresumes.com
Virginia Franco is a 3X Certified Executive Resume Writer, Coach and Storyteller whose documents garner interviews in 60 days.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 50-Outsourcing and Hiring Freelancers to Scale Your Business with Nathan Hirsch-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 23, 2019
- Ep 253 -Removing The Limitations To Scaling Your Business-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 23, 2019
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019