Laura is an authentic healing facilitator, a gifted communicator, and quietly focused leader. She is committed to harnessing and transmitting Universal Life Force Energy to transform human, animal and plant life, as well as nutrients and pharmaceuticals, potentiating their highest and best expression for wellness and quality of life. Sophisticated, leading edge, internationally approved scientific methods validate cogent results of her abilities. She is devoted to enhancing all quality of life factors, on the level of body, mind, and Spirit for the benefit of humanity.
Born a natural healer, she then felt called to further develop her healing gifts, spirit, and consciousness. She studied Reiki, learned to meditate and practice yoga, attained certification in Shiatsu (acupressure). She completed her M. A. in the Science of Creative Intelligence, in 1997, at Maharishi University of Management. Laura also became a Transformational Prayer Worker. She was ordained as a non-denominational minister, serving a community which welcomes members of all faiths, focusing on the individual following their personal Divine Guidance.
Attending seminars with powerful transformational and energy healers, she sought an individual, who embodies and catalyzes the power of consciousness and human potential for enhanced existence, with scientifically proven results.
To Learn More: https://www.laurastreicher.net/about-laura-streicher/
This information is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided in this broadcast, including information that may be provided in this broadcast directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- Dr. RUTH RODRIGUEZ: Natural Solutions for Your Child and Family – July 7, 2020
- Dr. USHA MANTHA: What You Need To Know About Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease – March 19, 2020
- Dr. BILL BERGMAN: How to End Destructive Habits and Addictions – November 17, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020