In this episode, Karen Byrnes Allen discusses sleep disorders and alternative methods to help get better sleep.
Did you know?
— 30-35% of adult population – 1 in every 3 people you see today on average have sleep issues
— As many as 85% of adults have insomnia at some point in any given year.
— 3rd most common complaint after colds and headaches
— short term 1-3months, happens to 15-20% of adults (new baby, big work project)
— Chronic insomnia definition: at least 3x week for at least 3 months, estimated 10% of adults…
Karen Allen has worked with thousands of clients as an integrative health care practitioner since 1994. Allen built her practice, guided by her passion for health as the catalyst for the quality of life. A nationally-awarded thought leader in integrative health, she is also a successful author and dynamic speaker. In 2013, Allen sought out Guruji Mahendra Trivedi, to benefit from the results of his abilities, the phenomenon known as the Trivedi Effect®. Allen joined the Trivedi Healers Mastery Community to further understand and develop her natural healing gifts. Through the guidance of Guruji Trivedi, Allen’s Biofield Energy Healing ability was tested, measured, and validated by rigorous scientific research studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
Allen now leverages this proven ability to engage and direct this Life Force energy for the benefit of others.
To Learn More: http://www.karenallencatalyst.com/
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- Dr. RUTH RODRIGUEZ: Natural Solutions for Your Child and Family – July 7, 2020
- Dr. USHA MANTHA: What You Need To Know About Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease – March 19, 2020
- Dr. BILL BERGMAN: How to End Destructive Habits and Addictions – November 17, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020