CEO John Bowen founded CEG Worldwide in 2000, with the goal of bringing to bear the lessons he had learned during his career for the benefit of financial advisors and the institutions that work with advisors. His 26 years as a financial advisor and investment firm CEO had taught Bowen that many advisors lacked the high-quality empirical data and pragmatic business experience necessary to build hugely successful businesses. Bowen founded CEG Worldwide to fill that void, with the belief that providing advisors and institutions with research about the best practices of top elite advisors—and the coaching to use these practices effectively— would help them achieve new levels of success.
In this interview you will learn:
* How do successful business owners become seriously wealthy while growing their businesses?
* How do successful business owners mitigate income taxes and generate even more wealth?
* What should successful business owners do to take care of their heirs?
* How do successful business owners protect themselves from unjust lawsuits and/or divorce proceedings?
* How can successful business owners do more to support worthy charitable causes?
* How should successful business owners find and work with professional advisors who will truly add value and help them reach their goals?
Learn More: www.aesnation.com
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Michael McKenzie, Mortgage Broker with Big League Approved Powered By Edge Home Finance - March 28, 2023
- Ep. #13 – Sharon Lechter – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 24, 2023
- Interview with Charles Carillo, Managing Partner of Harborside Partners and host of the Global Investors Podcast - March 24, 2023