CEO John Bowen founded CEG Worldwide in 2000, with the goal of bringing to bear the lessons he had learned during his career for the benefit of financial advisors and the institutions that work with advisors. His 26 years as a financial advisor and investment firm CEO had taught Bowen that many advisors lacked the high-quality empirical data and pragmatic business experience necessary to build hugely successful businesses. Bowen founded CEG Worldwide to fill that void, with the belief that providing advisors and institutions with research about the best practices of top elite advisors—and the coaching to use these practices effectively— would help them achieve new levels of success.
In this interview you will learn:
* How do successful business owners become seriously wealthy while growing their businesses?
* How do successful business owners mitigate income taxes and generate even more wealth?
* What should successful business owners do to take care of their heirs?
* How do successful business owners protect themselves from unjust lawsuits and/or divorce proceedings?
* How can successful business owners do more to support worthy charitable causes?
* How should successful business owners find and work with professional advisors who will truly add value and help them reach their goals?
Learn More: www.aesnation.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-Janet on First Dates or Friend Zone-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - November 27, 2022
- Episode 244- Steven Adjei on the Struggles of Entrepreneurship and the Importance of Leaving a Legacy-with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - November 27, 2022
- Ep #21- Interview with Dr. Adam Rushford Owner of Hands on Health Chiropractic – w/Nick Bour Founder of Inspire Wealth - November 27, 2022