Today, communication is an art and science plus most of the first interaction with clients, and future prospects are on the media, phone, or email.
Body Language, Micro-Expressions, Linguistic, and Face reading can make a big difference in the process of building rapport with clients and co-workers, as expedite the trust cycle.
Susan has 28 years of experience using behavior to apply in sales, communication, negotiation, and everyday life.
Susan has trained, consulted, and worked with people and fields such as:
• Journalist & Producers.
• Politicians & political campaigns.
• Law Enforcement-Realtors.
• Market Research.
• Insurance Fraud.
• Match Makers.
• Love life.
• Medical field professionals.
• Sales team.
• Job Seekers.
• Sperm Donor Selection.
• Couples compatibilities.
• Human Resources Professionals.
• Hospitality & Customer-oriented services.
Learn More: www.humanbehaviorlab.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 405-Getting Through Setbacks & Building Strong Relationships with Nick Champagne-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - March 1, 2021
- Episode 404-One Million Followers In 30 Days with Brandan Kane-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - February 27, 2021
- Episode 85-The ORGANIC formula of a multi-million dollar empire (clue: it’s not The Law of Attraction) with Lorraine Dallmeier - February 26, 2021