Today, communication is an art and science plus most of the first interaction with clients, and future prospects are on the media, phone, or email.
Body Language, Micro-Expressions, Linguistic, and Face reading can make a big difference in the process of building rapport with clients and co-workers, as expedite the trust cycle.
Susan has 28 years of experience using behavior to apply in sales, communication, negotiation, and everyday life.
Susan has trained, consulted, and worked with people and fields such as:
• Journalist & Producers.
• Politicians & political campaigns.
• Law Enforcement-Realtors.
• Market Research.
• Insurance Fraud.
• Match Makers.
• Love life.
• Medical field professionals.
• Sales team.
• Job Seekers.
• Sperm Donor Selection.
• Couples compatibilities.
• Human Resources Professionals.
• Hospitality & Customer-oriented services.
Learn More: www.humanbehaviorlab.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Kelley C. Pyles, CFP Certified Long Term Care Specialist with Royal Fund Management - December 1, 2022
- Interview with Holly Daniels Christensen, Founder & CEO of Dune Jewelry & Co. - December 1, 2022
- Interview with Taliya Bashani CEO of TAB Law Firm - November 29, 2022