• Registered Investment Advisory
• Certified Financial Fiduciary (CFF)
• Former President San Diego Chapter – Society for Financial Awareness – SOFA (a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization)
• President/Founder of California College Planning
• Senior Instructor – Adult Financial Education Foundation (AFES), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
• Author – Your Retirement (UN)Broken
Merrit is the creator of the Momentum LifeYield Process™. This process was created and refined primarily for individuals and small business owners aspiring to have a work optional lifestyle in retirement. This unique process ideally results in substantial wealth growth, paying fewer taxes, providing down market protection and more income over a lifetime.
Merrit has been a business leader all his life. In his 30s & 40s, he successfully led marketing for fortune 500 brands, he has also traveled around the world speaking on Business, Financial and Personal Achievement. Later in his career, he was a repeat C-Suite executive for multibillion dollar financial and insurance organizations and successfully built top-performing teams around the United States.
Merrit has been a frequent featured speaker at industry events, radio, and video. He has always been passionate about financial education. This is precisely why he volunteers his time to non-profit organizations working toward ending Financial Illiteracy in America.
He has been married for 30 years and has two children. He is a former Texas Intercollegiate black belt champion, medalist in relay triathlons, avid road cyclist, holds two US patents and is Author of Your Retirement (Un)Broken. He has been a past board member of the Midwest Multiple Sclerosis Chapter and supports the Children’s Tumor Foundation.
Momentum LifeYield Process™ and our Team Based Approach incorporates what matters most to our client’s lives and controls what is needed to address the primary factors that impact a successful financial future. Through our process we seek to provide our clients with Clarity, Comfort and Confidence in knowing their plan is solid.
Our services are based on Seven Core Pillars that benefit our clients.
Wealth Management Risk Management Tax Planning Estate Planning
Cash Management Philanthropy Value Added Services
Learn More: https://momentumfsgroup.com/
Advisory services are offered through Momentum Financial and Insurance Services LLC, an Investment Advisor. Insurance products and services are offered through Merrit Strunk, Independent Agent (CA Lic. #0L7510). Certified Financial Fiduciary (CFF) is a FINRA-recognized professional certification. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the insurance company
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Get Clients With Seminars - November 28, 2023