Don’s Vision Statement:
- To help clients be good stewards over money and possessions.
- Purpose Statement
- To glorify God by serving His People
- Mission Statement
- To serve God’s people through intelligent and objective advice based on the Truth and Wisdom of God’s Word.
- Don has over 25 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Staff auditor for the accounting firm of KMPG Peat Marwick.
- First ever Controller for the law firm of Akerman (a top 100 US law firm)
- Founder of a public accounting practice in 1988 focusing on tax compliance and tax planning.
- Registered Representative, 1995 –
- Exited the tax compliance practice to focus full time on fee-based financial planning, investments, and risk management in 2004.
- Member American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
City of Winter Springs, FL
o Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee (2013 – 2014)
- Treasurer, MulliganLife – a Florida non-profit ministry (2011)
- Chairman, True North Foundation (2009-10)
- Board of directors for the Oviedo Chamber of Commerce (1993)
- Board of directors for the Maitland Chamber of Commerce (1995)
- Treasurer, Inverness Golf & Country Club 2020
Awards, Honors, and Achievements
- Presidential Award of Appreciation from the Orlando Jaycees (1988)
- Mutual of New York (MONY):
o New Associate of the Year (The MONY Group, Orlando-1996)
- Million Dollar Round Table
o Court of the Table (2005)
o Top of the Table (2006)
- FIVE STAR Wealth Manager (2011)
- Drake University B.S.B.A (Accounting-1981)
- Post Baccalaureate studies at Harvard University (2003-09)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Accredited Tax Planning Specialist (1996)
- Serving client in multiple states for over 35 years in areas such as:
- Business Coaching / Financial & Business Planning / Executive Planning Services
The primary source of new clients for Don are referrals from clients. These referrals have led Don to serve clients in multiple states and countries.
Don’s commitment to excellence and dedication to integrity cause him to strive to provide the highest standard of service.
Let my 30 years of experience as a CPA, investment advisor, and serial entrepreneur help your venture get on track and stay on track. Whatever issue you’re facing right now, whether it be soaring healthcare costs, government regulations, income taxes, or macro-economic concerns; I can help you.
Learn More: https://cbizcoach.co/
Mike Saunders, MBA
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing Exit Planning for Business Owners - March 22, 2023
- Interview with Taliya Bashani, Real Estate Attorney, Negotiation Expert, and Founder of Tab Law Firm Discussing Her Book “Win The Listing” - March 22, 2023
- Episode #40-Credit Scores-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - March 21, 2023