I’ve been serving clients & not-for-profit organizations in multiple states for over 30 years helping business leaders with their systems, processes, and finances.
- Staff auditor for the accounting firm of KMPG Peat Marwick.
First ever Controller for the law firm Akerman, a top 100 law firm in the US.
- Founder of a public accounting practice in 1988 focusing on tax compliance and tax planning.
- Exited the tax compliance practice to focus full time on fee-based financial planning, investments, and risk management. Achieved top 1% production levels in the industry.
- Treasurer, Inverness Golf and Country Club
- Calvary Church of Inverness – Coached the youth ministry team to focus on their quarterly priorities and to streamline the organizational structure for volunteers.
- Former Treasurer, MulliganLife – a Florida non-profit ministry
- Former Chairman, True North Foundation – helped them organize a planned giving committee
The primary source of new clients for Don are referrals from clients. These referrals have led Don to serve clients in multiple states and countries.
Don’s commitment to excellence and dedication to integrity cause him to strive to provide the highest standard of service.
Let my 30 years of experience as a CPA, investment advisor, and serial entrepreneur help your venture get on track and stay on track. Whatever issue you’re facing right now, whether it be soaring healthcare costs, government regulations, income taxes, or macro-economic concerns; I can help you.
Learn More: https://cbizcoach.co/
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview With Lainie Chambers Mortgage Loan Officer with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation - June 30, 2022
- Interview with James Rangel, Realtor® with RE/MAX Synergy - June 30, 2022
- Episode #26-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Advisor Confessions Rising Interest Rates-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 29, 2022