David’s entrepreneurial and leadership paths have taken him from the president of his college fraternity to the White House. Along the way he has seen the best and worst examples of leadership and learned from both.
He has achieved many successes but learned much more from the hard knocks of business and life. David believes life is a summation of the experiences we have and what we learn from those experiences.
A summary of his experiences include:
* Founder of several companies. Current businesses are Off Madison Ave and LighthousePE. Failed at a few along the way also.
* In-coming global chair for EO (Entrepreneurs Organization). A global organization of more than 15,000 entrepreneurs in 62 countries.
* Worked for two Presidents of the United States in the Executive Office of the President.
* Held senior staff positions for two US Presidential Commissions and as a US Congressional Staffer.
* Author of the book Leadership is Not a Title.
Mentor, coach (paid) and EO certified speaker.
* Father of two sons (Kyle and Jared) and married for 25 years to wife Debbie.
Learn More: https://www.dwaleadership.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview With Lainie Chambers Mortgage Loan Officer with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation - June 30, 2022
- Interview with James Rangel, Realtor® with RE/MAX Synergy - June 30, 2022
- Episode #26-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Advisor Confessions Rising Interest Rates-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 29, 2022