Born, raised and attended schools in Chicago, I’m a Southsider.
Raised by a single mother, I successfully made it out of the Inner City Streets of Chicago.
Moved to Southern California in the grocery/retail management business 1998, managing at American Stores, Rite Aid and others. Best and longest friend passed years ago due to a motorcycle accident that motivated me to change careers to help families. My licenses include: Life, Accident, Health, Property and Casualty, in California & Illinois.
I love all people; I’m passionate about helping, teaching, advising and serving my community.
We offer a variety of products that can help you meet a number of insurance and financial needs, including, but not limited to college funding, retirement, managing costs for extended periods of care and lifetime income strategies.
- Leveraging current tax code to have a lifetime of tax-free income.
- Quick, Affordable Term Life Insurance at Great rates.
- Retirement planning , IRA and IRA Rollover.
- Specialize in 401k/ 403b/457 and Qualified – Non Qualified Plans.
- Index Universal Life and Term Insurance.
- Business Owner Policy and Buy – Sell Agreements.
- Annuities and wealth transfer.
- Mortgage Protection Insurance.
- Infinite Banking – Protected Asset Class
Will you have the income you need and want when you retire?
Learn How: http://dlhortonadvisors.com/
My California Insurance license number is 0M04571 and Illinois Insurance license number is 18599272.
Chief Executive Officer at DL Horton Advisors
DL HORTON ADVISORS
Nov 2020 – Present (1 year 3 months +)
Agent at New York Life Insurance Company
New York Life Insurance Company
May 2020 – Present (1 year 9 months +)
Agent licensed to sell insurance through New York Life Insurance Company.
Licensed Insurance Agent
Nov 2018 – May 2020 (1 year 7 months)
Commercial, Life Insurance, Workers Compensation and Personal Lines.
Site Ready Agent
State Farm ®
May 2018 – May 2019 (1 year 1 month)
Insurance Specialist-National Life Group
Nov 2017 – Nov 2018 (1 year 1 month) Life Insurance and Annuities.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial -How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Mitigate Taxes in Retirement for their clients - December 3, 2023
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023