Gary Gerber is an Individual/Marriage and Family Therapist and Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT).
For over 30 years, Gary has conducted a very successful practice in Calgary assisting individuals, couples and families through various modalities to understand and work through conflict situations.
Gary offers practical and encouraging solutions to inter-personal difficulties that foster a true sense of hope.
Gary’s Conflict Resolution Expertise, Training and Credentials Include:
Clinical Fellow with the AAMFT (American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy)
CSAT – Certified Sex Addiction Therapist: counselling both individual and couple therapy working through the trauma process and recovery of sex addiction.
Registered Social Worker (RSW)
ADHD Training, Assessment and Treatment: Attention Deficit Hyper-Activity Disorder
EFT Training and Practice: Emotionally Focused Therapy
EMDR Practitioner for Trauma Removal: Eye Movement Desensitization and Resolution
Former Adjunct Faculty Member: McMaster University
PREP – Accredited Instructor: Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program – the widely acclaimed conflict prevention program for couples; University of Denver
BA: Goshen College, IND
M. Div: University of Rochester, NY
Psyco-Analysis Training: Carl Jung Institute, Zurich, Switzerland
Featured in the Calgary Herald, Calgary Sun, and radio talk show guest for expertise in effective relationships and conflict resolution.
Gary has also served in numerous leadership roles and committees in the psychological, spiritual and business community throughout Calgary and North America.
Gary’s engaging style creates trust and allows people to feel confident and at ease as they tackle problems they never thought they could solve.
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- Dr. RUTH RODRIGUEZ: Natural Solutions for Your Child and Family – July 7, 2020
- Dr. USHA MANTHA: What You Need To Know About Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease – March 19, 2020
- Dr. BILL BERGMAN: How to End Destructive Habits and Addictions – November 17, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020