Today’s employer usually is yesterday’s employee who found opportunities waiting for him at the end of the second mile.
~ Napoleon Hill
It’s been said that “Sometimes our ship doesn’t come in. You might need to swim out to where it is.” In other words, you can create your own opportunities. One thing it cause you to do, if you’ve got initiative, you’ll adopt a Definite Major Purpose.
Conversations to Guide and Light Your Path in Deciding Your Definite Major Purpose. For over 30 years, my purpose was to defend our nation, and now that purpose is helping people discover their life’s purpose and grow to their full potential.
You’ve Met Your Fate – Now Let’s Walk Into Your Destiny!
To connect with me and pick up a copy of one of my books visit http://www.LeffordFate.com
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Dario Cucci – The Sales MindShifter – Brilliance Business –
- Matthew J. Moore – Entrepreneur, Speaker, Crypto Consultant, and Best-selling Author of Foundations for Liberty –
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir - October 21, 2020
- Episode #7-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-“Core Values”-part 3 - October 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer Kenneth Lang - October 20, 2020