If you want to create a great company culture, you’re going to want to listen to this episode from beginning to end. I know it’s long, but it’s PACKED with 40+ years of experience from a veteran entrepreneur that ran multiple businesses very successfully. He’s in fact one of my very first business mentors. Without further introduction, here is Eugene Introna, Nightlife legend and owner of TGM Media.
In This Episode Of The Brand Doctor Podcast:
- Learn how to build a great company culture from a successful 40 year entrepreneur veteran
- Strengthen your communication skills with your team members
- Learn how to hire the RIGHT fits for your team
- Get access to this free video training today – https://uniquedesignz.net/levelupmybranding
Connect with Henry:
Continue the conversation with Henry’s https://bit.ly/TheBrandDoctor_FacebookGroup
So how do you turn a 6-figure online business into a 7-figure online business? Well, let me introduce you to the:
Mike Saunders, MBA
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Alec Hudnut, Managing Partner at Vici Partners - March 20, 2023
- Interview with Anton Anderson, CEO of Elite Resource Team - March 20, 2023
- Interview with Real Estate Experts Ronda Courtney & Lane Lyon - March 20, 2023