As seen on Goalcast, Rock Thomas has impacted over 100 million lives. He is the host of the top-rated #IAmMovement Podcast, a bestselling author, and motivational speaker with over 30 years of experience in personal development and coaching. From humble beginnings on a small Canadian farm near Montréal, Rock Thomas became a self-made millionaire and devoted himself to helping others learn the power of their identity.
On this episode, Rock is going to share some personal experiences on how he was able to overcome some major mental blocks on his way to becoming a millionaire.
For more information on Rock, visit www.gom1.com
For more help with your growing and building your brand, visit: www.uniquedesignz.net
Recent episodes from Henry Kaminski Jr. (see all)
- Episode 349-How To Handle Self-Doubt When Building Your Personal Brand-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. – July 29, 2020
- Episode 348-Do You Really Need a Personal Branding Coach?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. – July 24, 2020
- Episode 347-Overcoming Mindset Blocks with Rock Thomas-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. – July 21, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Brian J. Greenberg – Author of The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell - August 3, 2020
- Episode 66-Celina Souffrant Looks at the UN-Sustainable Development Goals and their Implications for Your Business-with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020
- Episode 65-Celina Souffrant on How Sustainability Can Boost Your Brand-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020