Gabriella Zacarias is a University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business graduate that currently works with the consulting firm Accenture. She works with small and large brands and helps them strategize growth and scalability methods to help them increase profits and revenue.
In this episode we Gabriella and I talk about growing your business in 2019 and some of the obstacles small and large brands face and how to overcome them. I’m going to talk about quite a few tools that will help you grow your business so be sure to take some notes!
Link to Gabriella’s LinkedIn Page:
Recent episodes from Henry Kaminski Jr. (see all)
- Episode 372-Is Your Branding Helping Sales Conversion?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. – October 23, 2020
- Episode 371-Funnels to Freedom-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. – October 20, 2020
- Episode 370-What Really Connects You To Your Audience?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. – October 16, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #8-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk Talking with Best Selling Author Mike Michalowicz - October 24, 2020
- Episode 70-How to build a Happy Physique- interview with Griffin Burke and Hanna Hermanson - October 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 36 – The Power of Flexiblity – Blaise Hunter Chats with Yoga & Mindfulness Expert – Stephanie Young - October 24, 2020