We believe that every dollar has a purpose and a timeline. When and how your retirement assets will be used should be understood before making important financial decisions.
The Triplett-Westendorf Purpose and Timeline 5 Step Planning Process (PT5) begins with Discovery.
Understanding where you are now, and then defining where you want to go (Your Purpose) and when you want to get there (Your Timeline), programs your financial GPS. Our Purpose and Timeline 5-step process (PT5) programs your financial GPS.
Mark Triplett is an Investment Adviser Representative of and advisory services offered through Royal Fund Management, LLC, a SEC registered Investment Adviser. Nothing contained in this book should be considered an offer to buy or sell securities. Different investments have differing risks associated with them and not all investments are appropriate for all investors.
- Investment Adviser Representative of/and investment advisory services offered through Royal Fund Management, LLC. Royal Fund Management is registered as an investment adviser with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of publication and are subject to change. Content should not be construed as personalized investment advice nor should it be interpreted as an offer to buy or sell any securities mentioned. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the strategies presented.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for an investor.
- The tax, legal, and estate planning information provided is general in nature. It should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results. There are no assurances that an investor’s portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Josh Sherrard, CEO of SNI – Philanthropy - September 20, 2023
- Interview with Justin Leger, Chief Operating Officer with Cybeats Discussing SBOM Studio - September 20, 2023
- Ep. #36 – Paul Dunn – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - September 20, 2023