In this episode I sit down with New York Times Best Selling Author Chester Elton as we discuss how to strengthen your leadership skills as an entrepreneur and build a team around you to help you scale and grow your business.
Henry Kaminski Jr. is the founder of Unique Designz by the HMK Group, a full-service graphic design, branding, and marketing company. He is also author of the best seller “Refuse To Give Up.”
Recent episodes from Henry Kaminski Jr. (see all)
- Episode 373-Why pretty websites often don’t deliver the goods-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. – October 27, 2020
- Episode 372-Is Your Branding Helping Sales Conversion?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. – October 23, 2020
- Episode 371-Funnels to Freedom-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. – October 20, 2020
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Robb Hunter visionary, leader, and innovator in the business and hockey sector. - October 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Switch Coach Dr. Dawn Graham - October 27, 2020
- Episode 87-Expat James Hopkins with Advice for Would-Be Entrepreneurs-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - October 27, 2020