There is no record of any great contribution to civilization without the cooperation of others
Teamwork makes the dream work. In my favorite book, there’s a passage that says, “The one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves, and a cord of three strands is not easily broken.” Some of you may figure out where I got that from. (It’s Ecclesiastes 4:12.) One of the things I learned by being in the military is that I cannot do it alone. Your team is what’s going to help you win in anything. I’ve been deployed on number of occasions out there in the battlefield, and have been deployed in remote locations. The people around me, my team, is what helped me survive when times got hard. With the right team, you can do anything that you want to do. The wrong team can make your life miserable. Teamwork is extremely important in everything that we do.
Conversations to Guide and Light Your Path in Deciding Your Definite Major Purpose. For over 30 years, my purpose was to defend our nation, and now that purpose is helping people discover their life’s purpose and grow to their full potential.
You’ve Met Your Fate – Now Let’s Walk Into Your Destiny!
To connect with me and pick up a copy of one of my books visit http://www.LeffordFate.com
For over 30 years, my purpose was to defend our nation, and now that purpose is helping people discover their life’s purpose and grow to their full potential.
You have met your Fate; let’s walk into your destiny.
Recent episodes from Lefford Fate (see all)
- Ep 16-It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #15–Maintenance of Sound Health–Napoleon Hill Leader Sandra Valencia – June 23, 2020
- Ep 15-It’s Your Fate Podcast w/Lefford Fate-Success Principle #14–Creative Vision –Napoleon Hill Leader Alejandro Manuel Miranda Torres – June 17, 2020
- Ep 14-It’s Your Fate Podcast w/Lefford Fate-Success Principle #13–Learning from Adversity & Defeat–Napoleon Hill Certified Leader Rae Brown – June 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 5. Porche Grant – Athlete Transitioning, Trusting Yourself, Your Skill and the process with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - July 4, 2020
- Blaise The Trail Ep 21 – Blaise Hunter Exclaims – “I was Robbed!” - July 3, 2020
- Episode 58 Kate Fitzsimons #10 –Being Resilient in the Face of Grief -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 2, 2020