Malcolm Lemmons is a former professional athlete turned author and entrepreneur. He is the host of the Players Point Podcast, where he interviews current and former athletes about their stories and backgrounds.
Lemmons is also the 2-time author of the books, Lessons from the Game, which highlights his story through basketball and some of the key lessons he learned from playing sports; and Impact Beyond the Game, which teaches athletes how to build and monetize their personal brands to create a legacy.
About Sivonnia DeBarros
Sivonnia DeBarros –Protector of Athletes – is a first-generational lawyer and law business owner, woman in business and a former track and field Division-I College athlete. DeBarros’s practice areas are Business, Employment, Sports, and Entertainment. Learn more about her services at www.prosportlawyer.com and www.sldebarros.com.
Recent episodes from Sivonnia DeBarros (see all)
- Ep. #16 – Isaiah Pace – MBB Coach & Diversity Leader on true diversity & inclusion in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – September 25, 2020
- Ep. #15-Cristin Dent-Fmr. Cheerleader & Founder of Dear Athletes, Inc on athlete hunger & NIL with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes – September 19, 2020
- Ep. #14 – Taneka Rubin – Pro WBBA Athlete & Entrepreneur on her book Winners Win & Purpose with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – September 11, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020