Do you want to find your edge on social media? Want to build a stronger relationship with your marketplace? Do you want a strategy to tie it all together so that you become the obvious choice in your niche? In this episode, I sit down from Matt Cummings from Thin Slice Marketing and talk about some mental hacks to implement to help you achieve great success when it comes to building your personal brand.
The Doc’s Prescription:
1) Make sure you’re not holding on to an out-dated anchor that’s holding you back from achieving your goals
2) If you’re going to jump on a “band-wagon,” ask yourself, “WHY?” and “Where do I want it take me?”
3) Let your audience “try before they buy” or provide a way to mitigate the risk when it comes to investing in your product / service
4) Certainty sells but it can also hold you back from trying new things. Find your balance and live a more fulfilling life.
5) Be open minded to new things and let your curiosity guide you. But remember, there’s a time and place to be the “jack hammer” and the “humming bird.”
PERSONAL BRAND TRAINING:
BRAND YOURSELF COURSE:
LINK TO MATT’S EBOOK:
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 114-Hiring: How to Build an Effective Team for Your Business with Hanna Hermanson - October 15, 2021
- Ep. #66-Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – discusses the resignation of Coach Jon Gruden & three things we can learn from his conduct - October 15, 2021
- Dr. Ginger Bratzel Marketing Strategist-Helping Healthcare Providers & Service Based Businesses Attract Ideal Clients & Patients - October 14, 2021