Do you want to find your edge on social media? Want to build a stronger relationship with your marketplace? Do you want a strategy to tie it all together so that you become the obvious choice in your niche? In this episode, I sit down from Matt Cummings from Thin Slice Marketing and talk about some mental hacks to implement to help you achieve great success when it comes to building your personal brand.
The Doc’s Prescription:
1) Make sure you’re not holding on to an out-dated anchor that’s holding you back from achieving your goals
2) If you’re going to jump on a “band-wagon,” ask yourself, “WHY?” and “Where do I want it take me?”
3) Let your audience “try before they buy” or provide a way to mitigate the risk when it comes to investing in your product / service
4) Certainty sells but it can also hold you back from trying new things. Find your balance and live a more fulfilling life.
5) Be open minded to new things and let your curiosity guide you. But remember, there’s a time and place to be the “jack hammer” and the “humming bird.”
PERSONAL BRAND TRAINING:
BRAND YOURSELF COURSE:
LINK TO MATT’S EBOOK:
Recent episodes from Henry Kaminski Jr. (see all)
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Monte Wyatt CEO/Co-Founder Adding Zeros - May 20, 2019
- Brooke Schultz Business Coach - May 17, 2019
- Colin Hogan Managing Director of Demo Duck Speaks about Business Video Strategy - May 17, 2019