A Positive Mental Attitude aids in the development of bodily resistance against disease
Maintenance of Health is such an important Principle these days because so many diseases and illnesses are happening recently, and this is all due to not having a mind and body health consciousness. What I mean by “mind and body health consciousness” is that not all people have a Definite Purpose or goal in life, or something that they look forward to, except, perhaps, going to work and coming home to watch TV, and living this kind of sedentary life. I’m not saying everyone does the same thing, but a big percentage of the population do these very passive activities, which can create problems. They will have issues with fear, anxiety, and other worries because they don’t have anything that excites them or makes them feel motivated. They don’t have something to look forward to, such as a specific target or goals. That’s basically why this Principle is so relevant in today’s society.
Conversations to Guide and Light Your Path in Deciding Your Definite Major Purpose. For over 30 years, my purpose was to defend our nation, and now that purpose is helping people discover their life’s purpose and grow to their full potential.
You’ve Met Your Fate – Now Let’s Walk Into Your Destiny!
To connect with me and pick up a copy of one of my books visit http://www.LeffordFate.com
For over 30 years, my purpose was to defend our nation, and now that purpose is helping people discover their life’s purpose and grow to their full potential.
You have met your Fate; let’s walk into your destiny.
Recent episodes from Lefford Fate (see all)
- Ep 17-It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #16–Budgeting Time and Money –Napoleon Hill Leader Johnnie Lloyd – July 15, 2020
- Ep 16-It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #15–Maintenance of Sound Health–Napoleon Hill Leader Sandra Valencia – June 23, 2020
- Ep 15-It’s Your Fate Podcast w/Lefford Fate-Success Principle #14–Creative Vision –Napoleon Hill Leader Alejandro Manuel Miranda Torres – June 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020