Taneka Rubin is a professional basketball player overseas, entrepreneur, and author of the book, Winners Win.
Taneka graduated from Florida A&M University (FAMU) with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration. She also graduated from the University of East London with a Master’s in International Business. Taneka has lived in five different countries where she’s learned to appreciate the beauty of cultural differences. She uses her experiences on and off the court to encourage and inspire the next generation.
Connect with Taneka on Instagram.
About Sivonnia DeBarros
Sivonnia DeBarros – the Protector of Athletes – is a first-generation lawyer and law business owner, woman in business and a former track and field Division-I College athlete. DeBarros is passionate about helping athletes in business protect their brands through collaborative partnerships, education and support necessary to carry them to the next level. DeBarros’s practice areas are Business, Employment, Sports, and Entertainment. Learn more about her services at www.prosportlawyer.com and www.sldebarros.com.
Recent episodes from Sivonnia DeBarros (see all)
- Ep. #16 – Isaiah Pace – MBB Coach & Diversity Leader on true diversity & inclusion in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – September 25, 2020
- Ep. #15-Cristin Dent-Fmr. Cheerleader & Founder of Dear Athletes, Inc on athlete hunger & NIL with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes – September 19, 2020
- Ep. #14 – Taneka Rubin – Pro WBBA Athlete & Entrepreneur on her book Winners Win & Purpose with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – September 11, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020