Dr. Tim Ursiny, founder of Advantage Coaching & Training Inc., is a speaker and certified business coach specializing in helping individuals reach peak performance. His areas of expertise include leadership, communication skills, team dynamics, coaching skills and top performance in times of change.
He received his undergraduate degree from Wheaton College and his doctorate in psychology from Northern Illinois University. He is a member of the International Coach Federation and the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches.
He has published several videos and books on the topics of coaching, conflict resolution, and confidence in the workplace. His book, The Coward’s Guide to Conflict is in its fourth printing and has been translated into six foreign languages. Other books include The Confidence Plan: How to Build a Stronger You, Coaching the Sale and The Top Performer’s Guide series including The Top Performer’s Guide to Conflict, The Top Performer’s Guide to Change, The Top Performer’s Guide to Speeches and Presentations and The Top Performer’s Guide to Attitude, and Tough Times Tactics.
Dr. Tim is a frequent speaker on a variety of topics that benefit individuals in the workplace. He has spoken for firms such as:
– Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC – UBS
– Invesco – Merrill Lynch/Bank of America
– TH Foods – Anthem
– LPL – IMS
He has been interviewed and appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The Bottom Line, The Chicago Tribune, People Magazine, Readers Digest, First for Women and other periodicals. He has also appeared on CNN radio news, VH-1 News, Total Living and ABC Channel 7 News.
Dr. Tim Ursiny is also available for one-on-one coaching sessions. Contact Tim at:
Advantage Coaching & Training, Inc.
480 East Roosevelt Rd., Suite 105
West Chicago, IL, 60185
Phone: (630) 293-0210
“Like” us on Facebook- Advantage Coaching & Training
Follow us on Twitter- @CoachingACT
Learn More: https://advantagecoaching.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #37 – Myriam Glez – Fmr. Olympic Athlete educating Pro-Athletes (what they spoke of) with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - March 5, 2021
- Episode 86-Leverage Feminine Energy Marketing Strategies for online sales for your best year ever w/Ron Ben-Joseph & Hanna Hermanson - March 5, 2021
- Episode 114-Raghav Parkash’s Principles for High Performance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - March 5, 2021