Dezi Koster recently read a great article by NASA scientist Grier Wilt who shared how her early introduction to science fueled her passion to pursue what she loves. By exposing young girls to the opportunities of discovering the wonders of science, the elegance, beauty, and precision of technology, maths & engineering and how they all interrelate, we open up a new realm of possibility for women to explore.
Listen to her story in this exciting program.
To Learn More: http://www.DeziKoster.com
This information is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. Products, services, information and other content provided in this broadcast, including information that may be provided in this broadcast directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020