Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
After going through traumas and tragedies, dealing with a rare disease and experiencing three miscarriages, Blaise took charge of her life and became an author, international speaker, award winning advocate, and fertility coach. This show will demonstrate how even though we experience setbacks and disappointments, we are not barren – We still have a destiny to birth.
This program will empower you to “blaise the trail” and get pregnant with your passions, dreams, and new perspectives. You will learn how to remove the masks and be reflective. By answering the call of defining moments, we can then use them as a vehicle; which transports us into becoming the hero of our lives so we can breathe fire on this world.
This week’s topic is – The Friend Zone
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can tap into our power and grow. That is how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
Let’s face it, when you’re single you never want to be put in the Friend Zone but this week we are putting a different spin on the topic. How to make friends as an adult. Blaise shares her personal experiences of struggling to make friends and learning how to make connections. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”– Muhammad Ali
In this episode, Blaise is vulnerable and leads you into a place where we call can identify with.
- Making friends is hard to do.
- Where is a good starting point to cultivate a connection?
- What happens when a friend breaks up with you?
- When people say they have enough friends, “What does that say about them?”
- How to be your own best friend?
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books, or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired to be your own hero, please subscribe and support the podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 148-Limiting Beliefs & Entrepreneurship : how to play the scaling game with Hanna Hermanson - June 24, 2022
- Interview with Genevieve Henderson Senior Mortgage Loan Officer with American Pacific Mortgage - June 24, 2022
- Interview with Randy Molland, Co-Founder of The Reinvestors, a Real Estate Investment and Educational Company - June 24, 2022