What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– The Power of Flexibility
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Yoga Instructor and Mindfulness Expert Stephanie Young. Stephanie is passionate about health and wellness and helping people. These two ladies break down the different meanings of being flexible and discuss how to be in tune with ourselves.
- How can we recognize and release the tensions and traumas in our bodies?
- Why it’s important to have a mind, body, and soul connection?
- Being genuine creates flow in your life and body.
- Your body flexibility will respond to a flexible mindset.
Learn more: https://www.yogapure.org/
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stephanieyyogapure/
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Michael McKenzie, Mortgage Broker with Big League Approved Powered By Edge Home Finance - March 28, 2023
- Ep. #13 – Sharon Lechter – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 24, 2023
- Interview with Charles Carillo, Managing Partner of Harborside Partners and host of the Global Investors Podcast - March 24, 2023