Episode 14 –Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Mothers
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with her soul sister Paulette Guard and pays tribute to mothers. With Beavered Mother’s Day, World Maternal Mental Health Day, and Mother’s Day all happening in one week, this showed to dedicated to all women.
- We are all mothers of purpose even amongst our infertility and loss
- Breaking the silence barriers of the struggles of miscarriages, grief, and trauma
- How Footprints: Infertility & Pregnancy Loss Support Group was birthed
- A shout out to all women and mothers all over the world
- Mothers are heroines and deserve a medal of honour in this battle of the pandemic
To reach Paulette Guard – https://www.facebook.com/MerakiProjectX/
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #15-Alternative Learning Options for Children of Entrepreneurs: Charity Muhammad of Planting Pure Seeds Academy - October 19, 2021
- Episode 184-Andrea d’Agostini’s Five-Step Process to Help Your Business Grow-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - October 19, 2021
- Episode 448-3 Funnels Every Personal Brand Should Have-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - October 19, 2021