Dr. Will was raised in one of the roughest cities in America. Growing up in Compton was no piece of cake, surrounded by gangs, drugs and murder, and having a father in jail, didn’t make things easier. Throw in a low self-esteem, a speech impediment and you have the beginning of Dr. Will’s journey.
After many tough years in California, Dr. Will made the choice to join the Army. It was in the Army when he began to transform his life. Committing himself to personal development and education, Dr. Will started to see changes in his life. Earning his Doctorate degree at the age of 27 he was ready to go to work.
When Dr. Will was released from the Army with an Honorable Discharge, he was passionate about helping others discover the power of Leadership and Personal Development and started his company to help individuals, organizations and associations develop their leadership potential.
For the last 15 years, Dr. Will has traveled to over 40 different countries to train leaders and organizations, he has written over 40 books and has received multiple awards over the years for his work in mentoring, business and professional speaking.
He has been married to his beautiful wife Dr. Kristie for 20 years and they have two wonderful children, Karah and Champ. The family has lived in Arizona since 2010.
Recent episodes from (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock –
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock - January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business - January 23, 2019
- Meadowlands Chamber Podcast Episode 2- How To Develop The Right Mindset To Excel Your Professional Career with Marc Demetriou - January 23, 2019