Stuart Gethner, a practicing real estate investor and consultant, was born and raised in Chicago. He moved to Arizona shortly after graduating from the St. Louis College of Pharmacy in 1987.
He has invested over ten million dollars in Arizona since arriving – and he has seen the real estate cycle go full circle at least twice! The future looks even brighter.
As a presenter for AZREIA and NREES he facilitates workshops on foreclosures, short sales and lease/options to everyone – from real estate novices to professionals alike.
Learn More: www.stuartgethner.com
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Don’t Pick a Niche-Adam Kipnes -The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 30, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Jack Bergstrand The Velocity Advantage on the Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 26, 2018
- One Thing 400 Times – The Attract Clients Now Podcast with Adam Kipnes – October 23, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 17 Sophie Dalton on How to Start your Personal Branding Journey - November 15, 2018
- Vitamin D and Fish Oil Doesn’t Work Really | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - November 15, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis - November 14, 2018