Stuart Gethner, a practicing real estate investor and consultant, was born and raised in Chicago. He moved to Arizona shortly after graduating from the St. Louis College of Pharmacy in 1987.
He has invested over ten million dollars in Arizona since arriving – and he has seen the real estate cycle go full circle at least twice! The future looks even brighter.
As a presenter for AZREIA and NREES he facilitates workshops on foreclosures, short sales and lease/options to everyone – from real estate novices to professionals alike.
Learn More: www.stuartgethner.com
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Stefan Aarnio Respect the Grind on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 20, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Patty Duque Building a Culture of Happiness on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 11, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews JV Crum III – How to Be a High Performer on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 4, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018