Born and raised in Queens, NY, Paul Alleyne learned early on through a humble upbringing to pursue all of his endeavors with wholehearted dedication. At an early age, he became acutely aware of the powerful impact money, or lack thereof, had on his life. This was made even more apparent during his college years when he was unable to partake in typical college experiences. However, this awareness further fueled his passion for success and gave him the insight he needed to forge a life worth living without financial limitations.
After earning a BS from Duke University and an MD from Stony Brook University, Paul started his career as an ER physician. It was during this time he was able to broaden his perspective and find a greater appreciation for life by witnessing the trials and tribulations of others. He also learned to further appreciate life’s most precious commodity–time.
Due to his diverse experiences, Paul believes that every adult is the result of their choices. By taking responsibility for his own life and effectively using his marketable skills, Paul has managed to earn millions despite not coming from a wealthy family. Today he dedicates his time to helping others reach their ultimate potential and sharing his inspirational money making methods with people all over the country.
Paul is the author of “How to Become A Millionaire – If a Black Guy Can Do it, So Can You!” Click to buy on Amazon
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Stefan Aarnio Respect the Grind on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 20, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Patty Duque Building a Culture of Happiness on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 11, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews JV Crum III – How to Be a High Performer on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 4, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018