Thank you for taking the time to get to know me. I’m Patty Duque and I’d love to share with you who I am and what I’m all about.
I’ve been enthusiastic about helping others develop for over 12 years. I live in Brisbane, Australia but am originally from Colombia. I’m married to an Australian, a mother of 2 beautiful little girls, love to travel, meet new people and live every moment as it comes, making the most of every experience in a balanced and memorable way.
Working with people to make a positive change has always been at the heart of what I do, it’s what drives and motivates me. I like to share my energy, my practical approach to life and my experiences in the hope that they too can pay it forward because there is nothing better than the gift of giving, loving and laughing.
My mission is to bring true and unique happiness to as many people as I can, one person at a time.
Learn More: www.pattyduque.com
For over 30 years, my purpose was to defend our nation, and now that purpose is helping people discover their life’s purpose and grow to their full potential.
You have met your Fate; let’s walk into your destiny.
Recent episodes from Lefford Fate (see all)
- Ep 17-It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #16–Budgeting Time and Money –Napoleon Hill Leader Johnnie Lloyd – July 15, 2020
- Ep 16-It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #15–Maintenance of Sound Health–Napoleon Hill Leader Sandra Valencia – June 23, 2020
- Ep 15-It’s Your Fate Podcast w/Lefford Fate-Success Principle #14–Creative Vision –Napoleon Hill Leader Alejandro Manuel Miranda Torres – June 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #15-Cristin Dent-Fmr. Cheerleader & Founder of Dear Athletes, Inc on athlete hunger & NIL with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - September 19, 2020
- Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Dr. David Fatemi - September 18, 2020
- Episode 65-Build Business Resilience,Navigate Hard Times, Shadow Work and Entrepreneurship with Tris Thorp and Hanna Hermanson - September 18, 2020