Thank you for taking the time to get to know me. I’m Patty Duque and I’d love to share with you who I am and what I’m all about.
I’ve been enthusiastic about helping others develop for over 12 years. I live in Brisbane, Australia but am originally from Colombia. I’m married to an Australian, a mother of 2 beautiful little girls, love to travel, meet new people and live every moment as it comes, making the most of every experience in a balanced and memorable way.
Working with people to make a positive change has always been at the heart of what I do, it’s what drives and motivates me. I like to share my energy, my practical approach to life and my experiences in the hope that they too can pay it forward because there is nothing better than the gift of giving, loving and laughing.
My mission is to bring true and unique happiness to as many people as I can, one person at a time.
Learn More: www.pattyduque.com
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Don’t Pick a Niche-Adam Kipnes -The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 30, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Jack Bergstrand The Velocity Advantage on the Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 26, 2018
- One Thing 400 Times – The Attract Clients Now Podcast with Adam Kipnes – October 23, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis - November 14, 2018
- Collaboration Strategies That Help Build Brand with Noelle Garcia Ep 187- Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - November 14, 2018
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep19 How to get Known with Bestselling Author Mark Schaefer - November 12, 2018