Mike Robbins is the author of four books, Focus on the Good Stuff, Be Yourself Everyone Else is Already Taken, and Nothing Changes Until You Do, which have been translated into fifteen different languages. His fourth book, Bring Your Whole Self to Work, was released on May 1st.
As an expert in teamwork, leadership, and emotional intelligence, Mike delivers keynotes and seminars around the world that empower people, leaders, and teams to engage in their work, collaborate, and perform at their best. Through his speeches, seminars, consulting, and writing, Mike teaches important techniques that allow individuals and organizations to be more appreciative, authentic, and effective with others and themselves.
His clients include: Google, Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Charles Schwab, Twitter, Deloitte, the U.S. Department of Labor, Gap, Harvard University, Chevron, eBay, Kaiser, Airbnb, UC Berkeley, the NBA, Genentech, Adobe, the San Francisco Giants, and many others. Mike is a member of the National Speakers Association and is one of less than 10% of the professional speakers in the world to have earned the prestigious Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation.
He has been featured on ABC News, the Oprah radio network, in Forbes, Fast Company, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, and many others. He was a contributor to the Huffington Post for almost a decade, and currently contributes to Medium and Thrive Global, among others. He’s the creator and host of the podcast, Bring Your Whole Self to Work.
Mike lives in Novato, CA (in the San Francisco Bay Area) with his wife Michelle, and their two daughters, Samantha and Rosie. More information on Mike and his work can be found at www.mike-robbins.com
Recent episodes from (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock –
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock - January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business - January 23, 2019
- Meadowlands Chamber Podcast Episode 2- How To Develop The Right Mindset To Excel Your Professional Career with Marc Demetriou - January 23, 2019