Mike Robbins is the author of four books, Focus on the Good Stuff, Be Yourself Everyone Else is Already Taken, and Nothing Changes Until You Do, which have been translated into fifteen different languages. His fourth book, Bring Your Whole Self to Work, was released on May 1st.
As an expert in teamwork, leadership, and emotional intelligence, Mike delivers keynotes and seminars around the world that empower people, leaders, and teams to engage in their work, collaborate, and perform at their best. Through his speeches, seminars, consulting, and writing, Mike teaches important techniques that allow individuals and organizations to be more appreciative, authentic, and effective with others and themselves.
His clients include: Google, Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Charles Schwab, Twitter, Deloitte, the U.S. Department of Labor, Gap, Harvard University, Chevron, eBay, Kaiser, Airbnb, UC Berkeley, the NBA, Genentech, Adobe, the San Francisco Giants, and many others. Mike is a member of the National Speakers Association and is one of less than 10% of the professional speakers in the world to have earned the prestigious Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation.
He has been featured on ABC News, the Oprah radio network, in Forbes, Fast Company, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, and many others. He was a contributor to the Huffington Post for almost a decade, and currently contributes to Medium and Thrive Global, among others. He’s the creator and host of the podcast, Bring Your Whole Self to Work.
Mike lives in Novato, CA (in the San Francisco Bay Area) with his wife Michelle, and their two daughters, Samantha and Rosie. More information on Mike and his work can be found at www.mike-robbins.com
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Stefan Aarnio Respect the Grind on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 20, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Patty Duque Building a Culture of Happiness on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 11, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews JV Crum III – How to Be a High Performer on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 4, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018