Clarence Lawrence is a Little Rock, AR based entrepreneur & independent filmmaker. Born 6 years after his mother had her tubes surgically tied, K. began life beating the odds. After graduating from Full Sail University with an associate’s degree for film production and a bachelor’s degree for entertainment business & entrepreneurship, K. worked with companies such as Google, ABC, L. Plummer Media & more.
As a filmmaker, K. Clarence has produced over 6 short films, 1 feature film and many commercial projects for small businesses. K. Clarence’s work is nationally distributed and can be found on Amazon.com
Clarence currently serves as CEO for SimplyVideo, a video marketing subscription company for eCommerce brands, CEO for FirePix Media Group, an independent film development & distribution company and Chairman of the board for The FilmForFood Festival.
Recent episodes from (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock –
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock - January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business - January 23, 2019
- Meadowlands Chamber Podcast Episode 2- How To Develop The Right Mindset To Excel Your Professional Career with Marc Demetriou - January 23, 2019