Clarence Lawrence is a Little Rock, AR based entrepreneur & independent filmmaker. Born 6 years after his mother had her tubes surgically tied, K. began life beating the odds. After graduating from Full Sail University with an associate’s degree for film production and a bachelor’s degree for entertainment business & entrepreneurship, K. worked with companies such as Google, ABC, L. Plummer Media & more.
As a filmmaker, K. Clarence has produced over 6 short films, 1 feature film and many commercial projects for small businesses. K. Clarence’s work is nationally distributed and can be found on Amazon.com
Clarence currently serves as CEO for SimplyVideo, a video marketing subscription company for eCommerce brands, CEO for FirePix Media Group, an independent film development & distribution company and Chairman of the board for The FilmForFood Festival.
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Don’t Pick a Niche-Adam Kipnes -The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 30, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Jack Bergstrand The Velocity Advantage on the Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 26, 2018
- One Thing 400 Times – The Attract Clients Now Podcast with Adam Kipnes – October 23, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis - November 14, 2018
- Collaboration Strategies That Help Build Brand with Noelle Garcia Ep 187- Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - November 14, 2018
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep19 How to get Known with Bestselling Author Mark Schaefer - November 12, 2018