Clarence Lawrence is a Little Rock, AR based entrepreneur & independent filmmaker. Born 6 years after his mother had her tubes surgically tied, K. began life beating the odds. After graduating from Full Sail University with an associate’s degree for film production and a bachelor’s degree for entertainment business & entrepreneurship, K. worked with companies such as Google, ABC, L. Plummer Media & more.
As a filmmaker, K. Clarence has produced over 6 short films, 1 feature film and many commercial projects for small businesses. K. Clarence’s work is nationally distributed and can be found on Amazon.com
Clarence currently serves as CEO for SimplyVideo, a video marketing subscription company for eCommerce brands, CEO for FirePix Media Group, an independent film development & distribution company and Chairman of the board for The FilmForFood Festival.
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Stefan Aarnio Respect the Grind on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 20, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Patty Duque Building a Culture of Happiness on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 11, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews JV Crum III – How to Be a High Performer on The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – September 4, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018