Jack Bergstrand knows how to help teams with disparate talents work together to achieve big goals.
A former executive at The Coca-Cola Company and the founder of Brand Velocity and Consequent consulting, Jack Bergstrand’s revolutionary ideas incorporate 35 years of research and experience across a broad range of companies and industries.
Bergstrand specializes in business strategy and large-scale transformations for Fortune 500 companies with initiatives totaling more than $4 billion. After applying The Velocity Advantage, companies see better results in less time, and at lower costs.
A Drucker Institute board member who also holds three master’s degrees, Bergstrand has earned a reputation for helping others improve speed, quality and outcomes at companies both large and small.
The Velocity Advantage: https://cnsqnt.com/the-velocity-advantage
Recent episodes from (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock –
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock - January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business - January 23, 2019
- Meadowlands Chamber Podcast Episode 2- How To Develop The Right Mindset To Excel Your Professional Career with Marc Demetriou - January 23, 2019