Jack Bergstrand knows how to help teams with disparate talents work together to achieve big goals.
A former executive at The Coca-Cola Company and the founder of Brand Velocity and Consequent consulting, Jack Bergstrand’s revolutionary ideas incorporate 35 years of research and experience across a broad range of companies and industries.
Bergstrand specializes in business strategy and large-scale transformations for Fortune 500 companies with initiatives totaling more than $4 billion. After applying The Velocity Advantage, companies see better results in less time, and at lower costs.
A Drucker Institute board member who also holds three master’s degrees, Bergstrand has earned a reputation for helping others improve speed, quality and outcomes at companies both large and small.
The Velocity Advantage: https://cnsqnt.com/the-velocity-advantage
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Don’t Pick a Niche-Adam Kipnes -The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 30, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Jack Bergstrand The Velocity Advantage on the Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 26, 2018
- One Thing 400 Times – The Attract Clients Now Podcast with Adam Kipnes – October 23, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Winona, Minnesota:A Hotbed for Entrepreneurialism – Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 14 - November 20, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with nextOPP Search Co-Founder Rebecca Oppenheim - November 20, 2018
- Design The Destination For Your Personal Brand Ep 189 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - November 20, 2018