Jack Bergstrand knows how to help teams with disparate talents work together to achieve big goals.
A former executive at The Coca-Cola Company and the founder of Brand Velocity and Consequent consulting, Jack Bergstrand’s revolutionary ideas incorporate 35 years of research and experience across a broad range of companies and industries.
Bergstrand specializes in business strategy and large-scale transformations for Fortune 500 companies with initiatives totaling more than $4 billion. After applying The Velocity Advantage, companies see better results in less time, and at lower costs.
A Drucker Institute board member who also holds three master’s degrees, Bergstrand has earned a reputation for helping others improve speed, quality and outcomes at companies both large and small.
The Velocity Advantage: https://cnsqnt.com/the-velocity-advantage
Recent episodes from (see all)
- 37: Purpose-Driven Business – September 19, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Krista Ryan Founder of KfG Coaching –
- HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH NO FEAR – September 18, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Krista Ryan Founder of KfG Coaching - September 19, 2019
- Episode 267-How to transition from your 9-5 job to entrepreneurship with David Schriner-Cahn-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - September 17, 2019
- Episode #26 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-Podcast Authority with Tom Schwab-Interview Valet - September 16, 2019