Dr. Emily Letran is a general dentist who owns two multi-specialty group practices in Southern California. She received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from UC Riverside (magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa) in three years. She is a graduate of UCLA School of Dentistry (Dean’s Apollonian Scholarship) and received her Master of Science in Oral Biology from UCLA at the same time in four years.
As a mother of three, Dr. Letran creatively balances work, family life, after-school life and her personal life as a growing entrepreneur. She continuously takes courses in clinical dentistry, practice management and marketing, attending multiple business forums to improve her skills to better serve patients.
Dr Letran is the author of several books. She is also a Certified High Performance Coach, dedicated in helping business professionals maximize their potential in personal and business life, streamline business and increase profits, winning back time from work so they can enjoy that time with their family, children and pursue their passion.
Dr. Letran is the founder of The Emily Letran Foundation, dedicated to providing basic dental care to veterans and families of disadvantaged background in her monthly Free Dentistry Day. Her Foundation is raising funds to attain a mobile dental unit where she can carry her services to outreached communities. The Foundation will also provide scholarships for high performance coaching to help business owners from disadvantaged background get a jump start in growing and accelerating their businesses.
Topics Dr. Emily Letran can speak about:
- FAST TRACK TO HIGH PERFORMANCE
- What is the #1 thing everyone in the world wants?
- The answer is, MORE.
- Everyone wants MORE success at work, MORE happiness, MORE money, MORE passion.
- Being successful in a business, at any position or level, requires you to activate your full potential and become high performer at whatever you do.
Dr. Letran will help you become a high performance leader by giving you strategies and actionable steps to improve in five specific areas: CLARITY, ENERGY, PRODUCTIVITY, COURAGE, and INFLUENCE
- ACTION to WINS
Through real life stories and specific examples of her 23 years experience as a dentist / entrepreneur, Dr. Letran will help you implement strategies in achieving success, both in personal and business life.
Never give up
In addition to ACTION, she will help you implement personal habits to become a high performance leader
- Team Building Essentials
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’d do things differently.” Warren Buffet
Who is carrying on your legacy in business?
Dr. Letran will help train your team in the mindset of LEGACY and IMAGE
The building of LEGACY
Love…you must love what you do
Excellence…is the standard
Commitment to Integrity
Yes culture…say YES then figure it out
The training for IMAGE
Emily Letran, D.D.S., M.S.
- UCLA Dental School, 1993 (D.D.S. and M.S., Oral Biology)
- Certified High Performance Coach (Brendon Burchard’s High Performance Academy)
- Featured in Dental Town, March 2016, May 2016 (largest international publication for dentists)
- Dental Town Mentor for new dentists
- Author, “From Refugee to Renaissance Woman,” 2014, foreword by David T. Fagan “Commit to Embracing Your Big Life,” 2015, foreword by Sharon Lechter
- “Keep Smiling, Shift Happens,” 2016
- TEDx Speaker, Walnut, California, February 2016
Recent episodes from (see all)
- David Reihmerr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock –
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock - January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business - January 23, 2019
- Meadowlands Chamber Podcast Episode 2- How To Develop The Right Mindset To Excel Your Professional Career with Marc Demetriou - January 23, 2019