In this interview you will learn:
- What is a tax coach and why would I need one?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you see entrepreneurs and small business owners make that cost them dearly in taxes?
- Can I hire my kids to work in my business?
Diane Gardner is an expert tax coach, Quilly award recipient, and best-selling author whose proactive planning approach gives clients a leg up on Uncle Sam and helps them dodge the tax bullet. Diane saves small business clients between $5,000 and $50,000 in as little as 60 minutes!
Her tax coaching sessions have resulted in a combined savings of nearly $500,000 to-date — hard-earned profits small business owners would have given to the government by overpaying taxes.
Leaving no deduction or credit unexamined, Diane ensures professionals like you pay the least amount of taxes allowed by law.
Learn More: www.taxcoach4you.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- International Bestselling Author Tim Sanders - May 20, 2017
- Joe Carlen author of A Brief History of Entrepreneurship - May 20, 2017
- Jessica Nazarali Creator and Founder of It Girl Academy and It Girl Radio - May 20, 2017